Friday, August 19, 2016
Sunday, August 7, 2016
For a comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts, visit this page:
For a list of functions for the Chromebook TouchPad, visit this page:
Thursday, February 11, 2016
- Individual Responses Tab: Lets you browse through all the answers provided by an individual respondent.
- New Notification Options: Receive email notifications each time one of your Forms is filled out.
- Show Response Status: New view that will show you the response status of each person to which you sent the form.
- Send Reminder Email: Allows you to send a friendly "nudge" to those that have not responded.
- Add-on and Apps Scripts are now supported in the new Forms editor. Tools like Form Publisher, Choice Eliminator, and g(Math) for Forms help creators extend the capabilities of Google Forms.
- New Templates for Forms
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Posted: 12 Jan 2016 01:14 PM PST
We know how important it is to stay organized at work, so we’re making it easier to move and arrange your files and folders in Google Drive. When looking at Search results or items in the Shared with me, Recent, or Starred views in Drive, you’ll now see one of two options in the toolbar at the top of the screen. If the item you’ve selected is not already located in My Drive, you’ll continue to see the option to Add to My Drive. Clicking on that option will add the item to My Drive and then allow you to move it to various folders.
Alternatively, if the item you’ve selected is already in My Drive, you’ll now see an option to Move to, which will make it easy to move that item to a new or different folder via a simpler, clearer workflow.
As an added bonus, you’ll also be able to drag and drop items from your search results to your folders.
In addition to these improvements, we’re making it simpler to organize Drive files when you’re previewing them. For example, if you’re previewing a document that’s not already in My Drive, you’ll now see an option to Add to My Drive in the toolbar at the top of the screen. If you add that item to My Drive (or if you’re previewing an item that’s already located in My Drive), you’ll now be able to quickly and easily move that file to different folders, directly from the preview screen.
Thursday, December 10, 2015
Friday, September 25, 2015
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
The Office Compatibility Mode extension in Chrome allows people to view and edit Microsoft® Office files in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. Based on feedback, we’ve added a new feature that makes it simpler to use those edited files on the web. This new download functionality provides a person with a local copy of their file instantly, making it easy to upload that file via a webform or to share it in a Microsoft Office format. This feature lives in two places: as an option in the File drop-down menu and as a button in the top right corner of the screen. Check out the Help Center for more information.